- Are you a student or a researcher who wants to make sure your academic writing reflects the time you’ve put into it?
- Do you want those assessing your work to focus on the quality of your ideas rather than any potential errors in language or style?
- Would you like assistance in ensuring your message gets across to your desired audience?
Let me help you communicate with clarity and confidence
- First impressions count. A well-formatted, error-free document helps set the tone for the content contained within it.
- Words have power. Edward Bulwer-Lytton wrote that the pen was mightier than the sword. Mark Twain said, “Never pick a fight with people who buy ink by the barrel and paper by the ton.” They recognized that the written word is a powerful medium, and proofreading and editing can help you harness that power to get your message across clearly and concisely.
- Communication is key. At the very heart of writing is making sure your thoughts and emotions can be understood by another person. A second pair of eyes not only ensures that grammatical mistakes and typos are caught, but that you are also communicating exactly what you intend to your specific audience.
Blue Eagle Academic Services provides three levels of service to help your academic work shine, from light-touch proofreading to English as a Second Language (ESL) editing for:
- Essays and general coursework
- Journal and conference papers
- Dissertations and theses
- Grant applications
- PowerPoint presentations (yes, these should be checked too!)
A one-to-one telephone or Skype call can also be arranged to discuss your work in more detail; please see Services for more information.